We’re looking for an Admin Assistant to join our team to provide administrative support with the day to day running of the organisation and CEO.
What’s the role all about?
We have a fantastic opportunity as an Admin Assistant at Baggy Trousers UK. In this role, you get to build amazing relationships with the trustee board, stakeholders and volunteers, have an active influence on the growth and development of the charity, and be a part of the day to day running of Baggy Trousers UK.
What will my responsibilities be?
To provide high-quality administrative support to the CEO with day to day management of the charity, which will include but is not limited to the following:
- Assist with the charities governance and financial management
- Liaise and build relationships with stakeholders, volunteers and beneficiaries
- Assist with the planning and organising of events (fundraising, awareness and conferences).
What skills do I need to have?
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent standards of accuracy, attention to detail and maintenance of accessible records
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills combined with a calm manner under pressure
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, managing a range of varied tasks and dealing effectively with multiple priorities/deadlines
- A flexible approach and an interest in working in the charities sector
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £17k – £18k depending on experience (pro rata)
What benefits are on offer?
- 28 days of leave plus bank and public holidays per the calendar year (pro rata)
- Opportunity to attend training courses to further develop your skillset relevant to your job role
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely
7.5 hours per week, Permanent part-time – more hours will become available subject to funding.
How do I apply for the role?
You can apply for the position by submitting your CV with at least two references, alongside a brief covering letter stating how you meet the requirements of the post and why you want to join Baggy Trousers UK. Applications failing to meet the outlined criteria will not be considered.
Please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of BTUK Admin Assistant.
The application deadline is the 15th February at 6pm, interviews will commence the following week, the successful applicant will be expected to be able to start the role by no later than the 25th March 2019.
If you would like further information about this role and the duties please contact our CEO, Jack Broadley – email@example.com.